Monday, April 4, 2011

NEXT STOP: THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC!

Today, sadly, is my last day here in the beautiful Maldives. Fortunately, I haven't gotten a sunburn yet but you never know. I talked to the travel agent here at the four seasons and they recommended I go to the Dominican republic. I've been wanting to head that direction for a while...
I wasn't surprized to see that the flight schedule to get there is extremely complicated...

Fight 1
Emirates, Flight 659
Depart: 10:00 AM
Male, Maldives (MLE)
Arrive: 1:00 PM
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (DXB)
Boeing 777-300
On Time 74%
Connection Time: 9 hrs 15 mins in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (DXB)
Flight 2
Delta Air Lines, Flight 7
Depart: 10:15 PM
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (DXB)
Arrive: 5:45 AM
Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Boeing 777-200LR
On Time 81%
Connection Time: 4 hrs in Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Next Day Arrival
Flight 3
Delta Air Lines, Flight 543
Depart: 9:45 AM
Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Arrive: 1:13 PM
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ)
Boeing 757
On Time 80%
Next Day Arrival
Total Travel Time: 36 hrs 13 min


All for a whopping seven thousand dollars, good thing that I have unlimeted resources...




I also plan to stay in the most beautfiul place EVER, here is the link: http://www.puntacana.com/picture-gallery/tortuga-bay
This should be interesting....Too bad I speak zero spanish...

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I like how you have all the detail with the flight stuff, thats cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get $7,000 missy?
    Anyways, love the layout and you have lots of cool extras that help people understand your "boundaries"!
    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice flight schedule, I bet balloon dog would've been fooled by this

    ReplyDelete